Sunday, February 6, 2011

Woodland Fairy House

I don't know what got into me last week but I had so much energy! Maybe I caught the energy of the snowstorm...or the energy of 9 year old boys with unexpected days off from school? Whatever it was it kept me movin....and "makin stuff" as my son would say! :)

I have two more little "tree stumps" similar to the one above so I plan to make two more Woodland Houses this week! I am also in the middle of a project that I'm not sure will work but I thought it would be a whimsy supplement to my other Fairyland Items at the Farmers Market:) We'll see if it works! .....and THEN I have the most amazing idea for a Fairy "house" that I can't WAIT to dig my hands into!!! Can't wait to share with all of you.......Have a magical weekend my friends!!!

10 comments:

  1. You are simply amazing!! I just LOVE all of your Faerie houses....you are so very creative! My February Fairies post will involve a Faerie house that I am planning....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it...wonderful. I would be so proud to represent your work. If you send me your address at my email of Matthew1039amen@yahoo.com I will mail you the information or I can email it to you also. Come see the shop by night! By the way I love dogs but who could resist Lady Luna?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just adore your faerie houses - I'm so excited to see your next one. :) Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! I love all your little faerie houses :)
    Thanks so much for your comment, and yes I am a little crazy but thats me!
    Blessings and hope for all your dreams!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love your fairy houses...where did you learn to make them?

    If you can recommend a book to get me started (please don't say it is all in your head, if it is then YOU need to write a book!)

    This latest one is my favourite and my best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl you are on a roll! I LOVE your fairy houses - so magical...and you'll be pleased to know that I have been on a creative whirlwind too - photos soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are amazing!!! I need to share your Fairy House-pics with my daughter, she'll love seeing them!

    ReplyDelete

Comments